Managed Network Services
NTT ICT’s Managed Network Service provides Australian businesses with a comprehensive, end-to-end managed network service solution for offices in Australia and New Zealand.
Businesses with geographically distributed offices, employees and partners, have to ensure quality and availability of not only your Wide Area Network (WAN) but also the intra-office networks including wired and wireless Local Area Networks (LAN). Having multiple service providers managing different aspects of your corporate network has made it tougher for the IT organisation ensure the best achievable performance.
Most of the network service providers are focussed on providing core WAN and hence limit the responsibilities up to the network terminating unit (NTU). You are hence required to source additional service providers to manage your routers, firewalls, LAN switches and wireless access points. Sourcing multiple vendors, managing disparate contracts, and keeping all the hardware up-to-date is highly resource and capital intensive. Lack of a single ownership for the entire network poses additional challenges with respect to its management and timely trouble resolution.
NTT ICT’s Managed Network Service is made up of the following solution modules that can be customised to what you need:
- Providing a single private WAN service
- Designing your core private and secure MPLS network to connect all your sites
- Deploying devices for your WAN Services Gateway, Wired LAN and Wireless LAN
- Managing your network that extends from your core WAN to the LAN
- Monitoring and reporting network traffic and usage
- Providing dedicated continuous service review management
Example of what we can do for your business
Choose what you want to manage from within your core WAN to LAN devices. NTT ICT can also provide optional fully managed firewalls or secured Internet breakout service to access the public Internet in a highly secure manner.
- Select optimum speed and access technologies for a cost-effective outcome
- Manage your costs by moving capex to opex
- Minimal to no upfront costs for NTT ICT Managed Network Services – just monthly costs
- Scale your network as required to suit your growth
- 24x365 Australia-based support engineers for rapid onsite break-fix, incident and change management requirements
- NTT ICT is a reliable ICT service provider who will manage your networking infrastructure under the ITIL and ISO 27001 framework
- Guaranteed SLA for quality of service that you can rely on
- Focus your internal skilled resources on your core business while NTT ICT handles all your day-to-day networking requirements
- Retain visibility and control via our Customer Service Portal
- One-stop shop and a single point of accountability for all your network needs
- Full project management, service management and transition management support
Best-of-breed Network Technologies
- Strong partnerships with network access providers and technology vendors to provide the best-of-breed solutions for your needs
- Advanced cellular out of band management model for efficient network management to get you quickly reconnected in case of a failure
- Hardened technologies, which have been rigorously tested by our engineers to ensure they are suitable for your solution before being implemented
- Choose from an end-to-end managed network services solution or, custom-select solution modules for your needs
- Just one service provider and contract to manage to ensure single point of accountability
- Flexible commercial model - reduce or eliminate overall capex
- Australia-based 24x365 support engineers - local support, language and knowledge
- Optional fully-managed secure Internet breakout service
Find out how Managed Network Service can improve your company’s efficiency contact us today.