Management & Maintenance
NTT ICT Maintenance Solutions team manages your IT infrastructure, applications and support, ranging from customer support to maintenance contracts throughout the entire lifecycle of your solution, and across multiple vendors.
NTT ICT can provide you an onshore team who work with our vendor partners to assist you to quickly and proactively maintain your infrastructure. Our dedicated team of administrators acts as your first point of contact for support and maintenance contracts for all your IT assets, from desktop to data centre. We’ll assess customer contracts, perform clean-up operations, and use our asset management system to ensure every piece of equipment is covered. Your dedicated account manager will accurately plan for and forecast upcoming renewals, and will send out regular renewal alerts to give you more budget certainty.
Reduce the time and resources spent on managing contracts with different vendors with just one dedicated point of contact
- Increasing transparency for forecasting and planning using advanced tools to ensure on-time renewals
- Mitigating asset management risks with full accredited support for over 200 top vendors in Australia
- Offering reliable advice for technology refresh backed by decades of experience
NTT ICT invests heavily in our people and processes to pass on these invaluable resources to you. It is crucial to have complete command over your technology environment and you need a partner you can trust to deliver the very best level of care and support for your business.
NTT ICT can assist you with managing and maintaining your IT infrastructure so you can:
- Align your contract to your business needs
- Achieve the lowest possible total cost of ownership
- Receive the highest level of service and expertise
- Leverage reliable and efficient procurement
- Manage contracts from multiple vendors
- Reduce your business risk
- Improve your operational efficiency
- Utilise a single point of contact for all your maintenance contracts